Project Manager - Remodeling / Renovation / Construction
Affinity Home & Design, LLC was established in 2010 by its Founder, Nathan Dunithan. From the beginning, Affinity Home & Design, LLC has distinguished itself by providing a quality product with extraordinary service. Affinity Home & Design sets the standards for style, design, and attention to the requirements of its clients. Today, the company enjoys a position as one of the premier providers of remodeling and repair in the industry.
CCB#LBRP189918 : WA# AFFINHD890Q
What we Do
We are primarily a renovation and remodeling company serving the greater Portland area. About 80% of our work is in multifamily renovation and capital projects. The remainder is high end residential.
Who we Want
We are looking for a specific personality type for our Project Managers, fast paced and task oriented with high performance standards.
-3 to 5 years experience as a PM
-15 to 20 years experience in contracting: remodeling/renovation/exterior and interior
PM's are responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate and efficient supply orders to Affinity Home & Design, LLC's. Purchasing Manager/Agent.
• Following operational policies and procedures in regards to estimating, accounting, record keeping, project evaluation, and sales standards.
• Scheduling vendors (in cooperation with Estimators) and ensuring their completion of their job on time and to quality standards.
• Hiring and developing laborers into a cohesive and effective operational team.
• Appropriately disciplining laborers who are in violation of Affinity Home & Design, LLC. policies and procedures.
• Doing employee evaluations as is directed by operations, and accurately documenting employee writeups, and accident/incident reports.
• Providing laborers with all resources necessary for them to complete their job as is required.
• Ensuring that jobs are completed on schedule, under budget, and to customer satisfaction; and ensuring that Estimator(s) are aware of project progress and completion
• Accurately tracking their hours and tasks completed and submitting them to payroll in a timely manner. Accurately maintaining job folders, paperwork, reporting documents, and the like as is required by Affinity's Operations.
• Taking care of and maintaining tools used to complete the assigned tasks. Proper care of tools that are property of Arbuckle Cabinets, LLC.
• Ensuring customer confidentiality as well as Affinity Home & Design, LLC. confidentiality.
• Following all of Affinity Home & Design LLC's policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that all of Affinity Home & Design LLC's policies and procedures are being followed by direct reports.
• Maintaining a safe work environment.
• Attends all required meetings as defined by operations.
The Hiring Process
We take our time with hiring, so you can expect the steps below if you choose to apply.
1. Submit a resume and cover letter as you'll be directed.
2. After reviewing your resume, if we believe you might be a good fit for the position, we'll contact you for a phone interview.
3. If the phone interview goes well, the next step will be an interview with a division manager and/or a member of our executive team.
5. You can expect several interviews before hire.
6. Upon hire, you'll do an orientation to learn more about how Affinity operates and what we expect from our employees.
7. After the initial hire, there will be a 60 day trial period to allow us to see if you're a good fit and for you so see if you want fill the position.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits: Affinity offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes profit share, medical, 401k, disability, and more.
Affinity Home & Design, LLC is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age (if person is 18 or older), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, veterans' status, family relationship or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.