Carpenter Residential and Commercial Remodeling
At Affinity Home & Design, LLC. we make functional designs that keep our clients happy. Our unique approach allows us to provide the best service for remodeling that a home owner could ask for. We are the only company in Portland that can design a customers vision and see it through to completion in house. We design and build, with our people, in our facilities, and bring our clients along in the creative process. Come be a part of what we're building in Portland.
This position is responsible for completing tasks that have been delegated by Project Managers and Site Managers in a timely manner and meeting quality standards.
We’re looking for a specific personality type for this position, someone who is fast paced and task oriented, with attention to detail.
- Taking kitchen and bath remodels from demo to finish as delegated by Project Managers and/or Site Managers
- Providing accurate and efficient supply orders to their job’s PM as needed.
- Following operational policies and procedures in regards to record keeping, expense tracking, and project evaluation standards.
- Managing General Laborers as needed.
- Ensuring that PMs are aware of project progress and completion
- Accurately tracking their hours and tasks completed and submitting them to payroll in a timely manner.
- Taking care of and maintaining tools used to complete the assigned tasks. Proper care of tools that are property of Arbuckle Cabinets, LLC.
- Ensuring customer confidentiality as well as Affinity Home & Design, LLC. confidentiality.
- Following all of Affinity Home & Design LLC’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all of Affinity Home & Design LLC’s policies and procedures are being followed by direct reports.
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Attends all required meetings as defined by Operations.
- Has experience refacing cabinets
- Experience refacing cabinets is a plus (we do two or three re-facings a year)
- Has extensive experience in basic carpentry and finish carpentry
- Has a proven ability to lead well and interact well with customers
- Has 8+ years’ experience in carpentry, remodel, and renovation work
- 5+ years experience working in kitchen and bath remodeling
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Drivers license and reliable transportation able to transport necessary tools and material to and from job sites
- Own you own tools
- Is proficient at: framing, finish work, installing cabinets, basic plumbing and electrical, drywall, hanging fixtures, flooring
- Basic understanding of: tile work, kitchen and bath remodeling and renovation
- Background screening will be given
$25 to $35 BOE
Affinity Home & Design, LLC is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age (if person is 18 or older), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, veterans' status, family relationship or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.